Lonely Planet: The world’s top travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Learn Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the corridors of Versailles, gaze up at the Sistine Chapel’s remarkable ceiling and sip ale in historic London pubs all with your trusted travel companion. Learn the greatest of Europe and commence your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Find out Europe:
- Full-colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries support you tailor your trip to your private needs and interests
- Insider guidelines to save time and cash and get about like a local, avoiding crowds and problems spots
- Vital info at your fingertips – hours of operation, telephone numbers, web sites, transit guidelines, costs
- Sincere critiques for all budgets – consuming, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, much more rewarding travel expertise – such as give you a richer and more rewarding travel knowledge – like history, art, architecture, household travel, meals & drink and landscapes
- Over 74 colour maps
- Covers Austria, Belgium, Britain, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland
The Excellent Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Europe , our simple-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful images, focuses on Europe’s most popular attractions for those hunting for the very best of the greatest.
- Seeking for just a couple of of the destinations included in this guide? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet destination guides, our most extensive guides that cover destinations’ best sights and offbeat experiences, or verify out our photo-wealthy Learn series guides, which focus on destinations’ most common attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Considering that 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s top travel media company with guidebooks to each location, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a committed traveller neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to realize more of the culture of the locations in which they locate themselves.
List Cost: $ 29.99