Lonely Planet: The world’s top travel guide publisher
Uncover the freedom of open roads even though touring with Lonely Planet Germany, Austria and Switzerland’s Ideal Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering this region by auto. Featuring 30 amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to 2-week adventures on which you can knowledge awe inspiring views of the Swiss Alps or Austrian Tyrol or the picturesque towns and castles of Southern Germany’s Romantic Road, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Europe, rent a auto, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Germany, Austria and Switzerland’s Ideal Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and preparing suggestions to choose the proper tailored routes for your requirements and interests
- Get about simply – straightforward-to-study, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a nearby, stay away from difficulty spots and be secure on the road – local driving guidelines, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, telephone numbers, web sites, prices
- Sincere critiques for all budgets – consuming, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Helpful features – such as Driving Dilemma Buster, Detours, and Hyperlink Your Trip
- Covers Germany, Berlin, Munich, Dresden, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, the Rhine, Romantic Road, Lake Constance, Switzerland, Swiss Alps, Lake Geneva, Zurich, Geneva, Austria, Tyrol, Vienna, Salzburg and much more
The Best Decision: Lonely Planet Germany, Austria and Switzerland’s Greatest Trips is excellent for exploring Germany, Austria and Switzerland via the road and discovering sights that are much more accessible by auto.
- Organizing a European trip sans a vehicle? Lonely Planet’s Germany, Austria or Switzerland guides, our most complete nation guides are perfect for exploring both best sights and lesser-identified gems, or check out Find out Germany or Uncover Switzerland, photo-rich guides to the countries’ most well-known attractions.
- Searching for a guide focused on a certain German or Austrian city? Verify out Lonely Planet’s Berlin, Munich, Bavaria & the Black Forest or Vienna guides for a comprehensive appear at all these cities have to supply, or Pocket Berlin, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a fast trip.
There is Much more in Shop for You:
- See much more of Europe’s picturesque country sides and have a richer, far more authentic experience by exploring Europe by vehicle with Lonely Planet’s Greatest Trips guides to France, Italy, Ireland and Spain & Portugal or Lonely Planet’s Road Trips guides to Chateaux of the Loire Valley, Provence & Southeast France and Normandy & D-Day Beaches.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn out to be the world’s major travel media company with guidebooks to each location, an award-winning web site, mobile and digital travel goods, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers need to-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand far more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.