Lonely Planet: The world’s major travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Switzerland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ski through fresh powder in the Swiss Alps, listen to cowbells while enjoying a picnic in a mountain meadow, or feast on fondue in Gruyeres all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Switzerland and start your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Switzerland Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries aid you tailor your trip to your private needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and funds and get around like a neighborhood, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential information at your fingertips – hours of operation, telephone numbers, websites, transit guidelines, prices
- Sincere testimonials for all budgets – consuming, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, far more rewarding travel encounter – like customs, history, art, literature, cinema, alpine villages, architecture, sports, landscapes, cuisine, wine, and a lot more
- More than 70 local maps
- Covers Geneva, Lake Geneva, Vaud, Fribourg, Neuchatel, Jura, Basel, Aargau, Mittelland, Bernese Oberland, Valais, Central Switzerland, Zurich, Northeastern Switzerland, Ticino, Liechtenstein, Graubunden, and more
eBook Features: (Greatest viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps avert roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump amongst maps and critiques
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook encounter
- Seamlessly flip amongst pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to crucial pages in a flash
- Embedded hyperlinks to recommendations’ sites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for rapid referencing
The Best Decision: Lonely Planet Switzerland, our most comprehensive guide to Switzerland, is excellent for both exploring top sights and taking roads much less travelled.
- Seeking for a guide that focuses on Switzerland’s highlights? Check out Lonely Planet’s Uncover Switzerland, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most common attractions.
- Searching for a lot more extensive coverage? Verify out Lonely Planet’s Central Europe, a complete guide to all the area has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Nicola Williams, Kerry Christiani, Gregor Clark and Sally O’Brien.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s major travel media business with guidebooks to each and every location, an award-winning internet site, mobile and digital travel merchandise, and a committed traveller neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers have to-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to comprehend a lot more of the culture of the areas in which they locate themselves.