Take control of your love life
Why do I keep attracting the wrong men? Is my independence guys that are turning? How can I fulfill individuals after being in a relationship for way too long? Where are typical the men that are good When will I find love???
What does a stripper know about any of this?
Lap-dancer turned journalist, June Em, wrestled with these same questions, continually attracting Mr. Wrong until, through a journey of self-discovery, she uncovered the answers and subsequently attracted Mr. Right.
Peek into the unguarded motivations of thousands of men (hint: they don’t just go to strip clubs for the nudity), gain wisdom earned from over 100 dates (so you’ll need far fewer), and learn step-by-step how to be more confident, playful and fearless, not only with men, but with life itself.
Full of research, practical exercises, and candid tips from the dating trenches, Love Lessons from a Lap Dancer lays bare:
- proven ways to cultivate killer self-confidence and have men lining up on the fast-track to the right man for you
- what men really want from a partner and the top reasons they lose interest
- how to win at the online dating game, meet quality men in real life, and experience thrilling dates
- when to have sex for the first time (including six times when it’s perfectly legit to do it sooner rather than later)
- how to date multiple men and why you must do this before committing to anyone
- guaranteed signs a guy is into you and what to do if he’s not
- surprising practices that keep the passion alive once you are in a relationship
- how to do all this without dumbing yourself down, manipulating men, following “rules” or being anyone but your most authentic self