A student-centered and practical way of learning
This guide provides prompt, practical, and high-interest information regarding marriages, families, and intimate relationships, in an engaging structure that is straightforward to utilize and study on.
Marriages, Families, & Intimate Relationships: a introduction that is practical******)discusses fundamental concepts and insights from across the social sciences. It also attempts to engage students with high- interest, useful information and to answer the questions that matter greatly to them.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning — MySocLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a commitment that is deep assisting pupils and trainers achieve their objectives.
- I mprove Critical reasoning — concerns and self-assessment assist students think critically about content, take part in class talks, making connections with their individual life.
- Engage pupils — Student-focused features and a design that is visually appealing students interested.
- Explore Theory — High-interest information combined with the most research that is current a sociological focus towards the text.
- Support teachers — MySocLab allows trainers to evaluate pupil progress and adjust program material to meet up the particular requirements for the course.
Note: MySocLab does perhaps not come automatically packaged with this particular text. To acquire MySocLab, ( please visit********)